Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Step Aside

I am sitting here in my part of the world, as usual, go figure, you are where you are, aye, and wondering how long the American public will allow what has become obvious to those who have been fortunate to escape the mind numbing propaganda of justified murder, how long must it go on before the great nation of America rises up, and takes back their own minds?


I do not believe the American people are murderers, I believe their government has been allowed to be murderers for as long as there have been people to call themselves Americans. I use to be one (an American), but now, I am just a ‘Diaspora’, and happy to be displaced, because I have no consciousness that includes war, or the taking of a human life as a solution for anything.

War and murder are the death to all creative acts that might flourish in the face of an absolute that does not frighten me, an absolute that really causes no harm, an absolute that was unavailable for me to voice while living inside the boundaries of American politics for the 45 years I was held hostage by not knowing there truly is an absolute solution, which is:

No more war.

I know there must be many more people who feel like I did while living in America...a voice with no ability to project above the rising storm of a collective ideology that there are always ‘good enough’ reasons to take the lives of others. I found it difficult to express the idea of ‘no more war’ while living inside American territory, which territory has been happily joined by too much of the world, and not because their numbers are greater than those who honestly believe in an absolute of ‘no more war’, but because they currently control the most powerful government in the world.

My fellow Americans, it is time to tell your government in the most creative acts you will ever have the opportunity to think up, how at this point and time, because that is the only one we are in control of... may you reign in the unconscious who lead you...and, impress upon them an absolute truth that is easily seen by those of us who have been fortunate enough to contemplate it, there is absolutely nothing ‘good enough’ about a decision to take human life to settle human differences. That is just a complete lack of imagination....

No more war.

War, ‘what is it good for?’

Absolutely nothing.

No comments: