Friday, November 20, 2009

Ageless Emergence

No matter how old I get...and, I am fifty three now and not at all flustered by it as I intend to live to one hundred and three...so, I should say...since I am only half way there...no matter...I always feel like I am being born again in some way...every single day.

Forever changing lanes so that I can see both sides of the street...and remembering whilst I am doing it...that there is no home place other than where I am...right now...in this currently pregnant moment. I love to live.

But...this lust for life is not always an easy thing to share with others...especially if the others think they have something in life figured out...and then, something changes...like an additional perspective that is sworn to be the truth...and nothing but the truth...so help me...God, I get tired of this...until I quit resisting it and understand...

...that every life sees something different and it is that difference 'gone unexpressed' that causes depressions inside a soul that makes life heavy and not worth living. To express a difference is an emergence...and an emergence is the creative force that funnels particles of light into the matter which gives us LIFE lived large and loud enough to see and hear it from the unawakened states that many of us find ourselves in...until we don't.

Emergence...is what I'm on about...emergence is what I am trying to allow myself to experience in every way...every day...great or small...something new to reflect upon...don't make it wrong...just make it preferable, or not, for each individual to decide...for themselves...at any age.

Emergence is ageless.

No comments: