Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Poranui Beach (part of something bigger)


 With this view of Poranui Beach I ponder, what on earth is going on? Outside this New Zealand bach's window is 'pure timeless beauty.' 

Beyond 'pure timeless beauty' comes gifted thoughts, mediations, psychological warfare, technological insertions, environmental cages -- families, groups, organisations, and institutions -- that all want some part of my body for good or ill, creating matters of concern.  

Herein, I will share my concerns and how I choose to negotiate their impact upon my body's landscape. This will be over time, it is a process of pace that I adhere to.

However, we are so much more than just a body. Our subjective spirit with the invisible and miraculous that seems like magic but is always natural and awe-inspiring is nothing short of god-like. Some call us 'Supernatural,' I do, and equate us with the beach in the photo above whose Maori name means 'part of something bigger.' 

That 'part of something bigger' is easier for me to grasp when I look outside into nature. But if I say we are 'pure timeless beauty,' just like 'the nature,' most people would object. And, they would feel right in doing so. But does that make me wrong? 

Or, perhaps I am simply being poetic with my terminologies wherein 'pure' is a measure of any entity that is itself, 'timeless' a state of beyond mind which inhabits prebirth and after death, and 'beauty' is to the process of being human as elegant is to the discovery of pure mathematics. 

Meanwhile, my matters of concern can wait and bake for now. I am staring out the window and nothing concerning comes to mind.     

 

 




 

     




No comments: